This complete embroidery kit has all the supplies that you need to make your very own bespoke hand embroidery. Once you have purchased the kit, I you can either send a selection of photographs that you would like to be used to create your pattern or alternatively I can send the kit with instructions on where to send the recipients favourite pet pictures to.
I will help you choose the best image to translate into an embroidery and will then create your very own personalised pattern. I will stay in contact with you throughout this process to ensure you are happy with the design. The bespoke instruction booklet comes specifically tailored to your pattern and kit. This contains lots of detail and pictures with step by step directions for every step of the way. This kit is ideal for any experience level, including beginners. If you’re anything like me, videos are by far the easiest way to learn.
As us crafty folk tend to be more visual learners, I have also created a series of fully narrated video tutorials.
The complete DIY embroidery kit includes everything you need:
- Bespoke embroidery pattern designed from your own picture/s
- 100% cotton fabric
- 6" embroidery hoop
- Black embroidery floss
- Two embroidery needles
- Embroidery scissors- 100% cotton hand stamped project tote bag
This 10+ page pattern & instructions includes:
- How to transfer your bespoke pattern onto your fabric
- List of supplies and tools required
- Detailed instructions for preparing your fabric and loading your embroidery hoop
- Instructions for preparing your thread and threading your needle
- Tips and techniques to avoid for starting and stopping your thread without fiddly knots
- Links to detailed YouTube video tutorials
- Individual stitch illustrations and instructions
- How to “finish” the back of your embroidery, ready for display
- Mistakes happen. Don’t panic! What to do if you do something wrong
The bespoke pattern and instructions will be sent via email within 3 weeks of photographs being received and us agreeing on the design.
PLEASE NOTE: Kits only come with black floss, but you can always choose to use the pattern with coloured floss if you wish. Due to each kits bespoke format, there are no refunds offered. Mass production, file sharing, resale and/or distribution of pattern pieces, diagrams or instructions is expressly prohibited. If you like this design, check out my other embroidery kits and creations! I’m also on Instagram: @evanssentcreations Please let me know if you would not like me to share images of your pattern on social media ♥️
Sign up and save
Get our latest deals and special discounts by signing up to our email Newsletter. We Promise not to send you spam!